Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Futurama

I was thinking I should type a blog since it is the return of a new season tonight. If you do not know what this show is about than you have been living under a rock your whole entire life. I'll explain it in case you do live under a rock. Futurama is about a 20th century delivery boy named Phillip Fry who was accidentally cryogenically frozen for 1,000 years. He finds employment at a delivery company named Planet Express. Some of the characters include Leela who is a cyclops also the captain of the ship in the show, Bender a foul mouthed, heavy drinking and smoking but hilarious robot, and many other if you want to find out watch the show tonight at 10 or watch it on Netflix. This show was created by Matt Groening who also created The Simpsons. Originally the show aired on Fox but than was cancelled in 2003, than for awhile the episodes were syndicated on comedy central and adult swim. It was revived as four films in 2007 and than in 2009 Comedy Central announced that they picked up the show for new season. I was pretty excited when I heard that because Futurama was such a good show and I was upset when they cancelled it. The Simpsons are still a good show but not as funny as they used to thats why I think Futurama is funnier. I recommend most of the things I type about so I recommend you watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment